ant-user mailing list archives

From "Holzwarth, Dominique (Berne Branch)" <Dominique.Holzwa...@ch.talaris.com>
Subject RE: Invoke child build scripts from master build script
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 13:11:40 GMT
Actually I managed now to solve the issue with relative paths. That is, if I put ${basedir}/
infront (which is an absolute path I guess) then the temp directories are created at the correct
location... So I guess it might be an issue with the terp.cpp task...

This e-mail and any files attached are strictly confidential, may be legally
privileged and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender immediately by return email and
then delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately.

The views and or opinions expressed in this e-mail are not necessarily the
views of Talaris Holdings Limited or any of its subsidiaries and the Talaris
Group of companies, their directors, officers and employees make no
representation about and accept no liability for its accuracy or
completeness.

You should ensure that you have adequate virus protection as the Talaris
Group of companies do not accept liability for any viruses.

Talaris Holdings Limited Registered No. 6569609 and Talaris Limited
Registered No 6569621 are both registered in England with their registered
office at:
Talaris House, Crockford Lane, Chineham Business Park, Basingstoke, RG24 8QZ