ant-user mailing list archives

From Steven Harms <>
Subject Junit Task dies with NullPointerException
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2010 07:59:52 GMT
Having surmounted the Ant-as-technology issue, I'm now encountering an
error in my ant execution of junit.  When I run my ant script, I get:

java.lang.NullPointerException at$TestInfos.<init>(

(The full stack is here:

My source files are available at: (heck, you could even
git clone it and try it out yourself ;) )

If I turn off the 	<formatter type="failure" usefile="false"/>
specification, the output is more terse, but the operation definitely
fails as well.  I don't see that it's a particular line of my class
that's setting off the stack-bomb, so I'm not so sure on how to debug
this.  Any advice would be appreciated.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message