ant-user mailing list archives

From David Weintraub <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build process doesn't stop when an ant task failed
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:42:21 GMT
Try logging in as the Hudson user, going into the workspace where this
build is done, and running the various commands manually. See if it
Ant continues to build when an error occurs.

Are you running the Ant build.xml directly from Hudson? Are you using
any command line parameters for Ant?

--
David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com