ant-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Martin <>
Subject Re: Copying a static list of files
Date Sat, 26 Jun 2010 11:49:58 GMT

I thought that using fileset with the includesfile attribute would
still trigger a source directory scan, which is what I want to avoid
to begin with. Isn't that correct?

However, this <augment> task does sound very interesting to add <file
name="..."/> elements to the filelist (avoiding the "space in
filename" issue) or to add additional <name name="..."/> selectors in
a <restrict> resource collection in order to simulate include and
exclude patterns.
Would it also work to add elements in a <firstmatchmapper> as
suggested by Stefan ?