ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Setting multiple outputproperties
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:04:38 GMT
I would write a custom task which analyses the data and stores a bunch of properties.
Depending on the step1prog the data-source would be a property or a file.

public class Step1ProgAnalyseTask extends Task {
    private File data; // setter
    private String prefix; // setter
    public void execute() {
        Map<String,String> data = analyse(data);
        for(String key : data.keys) {
            getProject().setNewProperty(prefix + key, data.get(key));
        }
    }
}

Jan