ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Timeout in junit and sysout
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2010 04:40:28 GMT
On 2010-06-11, Knuplesch, Juergen wrote:

> some of our Junit tests run sometimes into the timeout I have set.

> Sadly we do not see any sysouts in my logs.

> Do I have to use system.out.flush or how can I make this sysouts visible?

If you are using a plain logger, this should help.  The XML logger
buffers any output until the test is finished and runs inside the forked
VM which gets killed so it will never write anything.

Another option may be to set showoutput to "true" so that anything
written by your tests will end up in Ant logging system.

Stefan