ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Copying a static list of files
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 13:11:13 GMT
On 2010-06-25, Michael Ludwig wrote:

> Patrick Martin schrieb am 25.06.2010 um 09:06 (+0200):

>> Using embedded <file name="..."/> would work if i had the list of
>> files upfront. But I only have it at runtime.

> You could probably generate at runtime an Ant file filelist.xml
> including all the <file name="..."/> you need and then run a <subant>
> task to do what you want.

If you can generate any file at runtime, then make that a file with one
file name per line and use <resourcelist>.  Actually you don't even need
an external file if you can read said list from a property, something
like

<resourcelist id="files">
  <propertyresource name="property-holding-list-of-files"/>
</resourcelist>

Stefan