ant-user mailing list archives

From reno <reno.rkc...@free.fr>
Subject Re: stcheckout on
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 20:48:17 GMT
Eric,

You can change the "umask" of the ant user to change default permissions:
see http://www.dartmouth.edu/~rc/help/faq/permissions.html

S.

> The problem is that I'm trying to check out recursively.  It creates the first folder,
tries to create the second folder and crashes because it created the first with 666 perms.
 So it appears that stcheckout is rather jacked up in unix.

of 666, and thus, it can't checkout anything below the folder out because it doesn't have
permissions.  Any way to say check out and give files / folders ??? perms?