ant-user mailing list archives

From Andy2008 <hoangt...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to retrieve directory name
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 22:29:07 GMT

I'm looping thru a directory that contains a lot of sub directories.  I want
to get the name of each sub directory.  Below is my code

<for param="soa.project.dir">
   <path>
      <dirset dir="${svn.src.dir}">
	<present targetdir="${svn.src.dir}">
	    <mapper type="glob" from="*" to="*/${bpel.composite}" />
             </present>
     </dirset>
   </path>
<sequential>
  <echo>@{soa.project.dir}</echo>
</sequential>
</for>

Right now it outputs the whole path such as "c:\abc\def"  which is good
since I need the path but I also need the name of the subfolder too which is
"def".  The path of the folder is not fixed as in my example.  It could be a
long one too such as c:\aaa\bbb\ccc\ddd\eee\fff\def

Do you have any ideas how to get the name?

Thanks