ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject jar / zip task and duplicates
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:29:11 GMT
Hello,

I want to create a jarfile out of sources with duplicate files.

I want that all resources of a certain source (jarfile or fileset) independent from the timestamp
go into the jar.

If I do it in 2 steps and use update, the timestamp decides which file goes into the jar.

If I do it in one step with duplicate="preserve", then there is no guarantee that the first
file is handled first.

How can I easily achieve this?

Regards Jürgen

--

Jürgen Knuplesch                    www.icongmbh.de <http://www.icongmbh.de/>

icon Systemhaus GmbH                Tel. +49 711 806098-275

Sophienstraße 40                    juergen.knuplesch@icongmbh.de

D-70178 Stuttgart                   Fax. +49 711 806098-299

Geschäftsführer: Uwe Seltmann

HRB Stuttgart 17655

USt-IdNr.: DE 811944121