ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject AW: Timeout in junit and sysout
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 06:17:07 GMT
Thank you, Stefen, I will try this!

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
Gesendet: Samstag, 12. Juni 2010 06:40
An: user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Timeout in junit and sysout

On 2010-06-11, Knuplesch, Juergen wrote:

> some of our Junit tests run sometimes into the timeout I have set.

> Sadly we do not see any sysouts in my logs.

> Do I have to use system.out.flush or how can I make this sysouts visible?

If you are using a plain logger, this should help.  The XML logger
buffers any output until the test is finished and runs inside the forked
VM which gets killed so it will never write anything.

Another option may be to set showoutput to "true" so that anything
written by your tests will end up in Ant logging system.

Stefan