ant-user mailing list archives

From "Wray, Nathan" <>
Subject RE: zip empty directories
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 16:39:26 GMT
I'm assuming you tried whenempty="create" ?

From: Ben Anderson []
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 9:41 AM
Subject: zip empty directories

I noticed that neither the zip or jar targets are including empty
directories.  I googled a little and found the was a regression issue
back with 1.6 (.2 I think), but it was claimed to have been fixed.  I
using 1.8.0 so I upgraded to 1.8.1, but am having the same issue.
know of any workarounds besides adding dummy files to those directories?
Ben Anderson

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message