ant-user mailing list archives

From "Wray, Nathan" <Nathan.W...@compuware.com>
Subject RE: zip empty directories
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 16:39:26 GMT
I'm assuming you tried whenempty="create" ?

From: Ben Anderson [mailto:benanderson.us@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 9:41 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: zip empty directories

Hi,
I noticed that neither the zip or jar targets are including empty
directories.  I googled a little and found the was a regression issue
way
back with 1.6 (.2 I think), but it was claimed to have been fixed.  I
was
using 1.8.0 so I upgraded to 1.8.1, but am having the same issue.
Anyone
know of any workarounds besides adding dummy files to those directories?
Thanks,
Ben Anderson