ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: importing ant targets from the classpath
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 02:05:55 GMT

Frank-

what i would do is a xslt transform on the xml file specified by the 'in' attribute
use the commonbuildfile.xsl specified by style attribute to replace known params
and output to out.xml specified by out attribute with predefined knownTarget and known parameters
  <target name="testXSLT" >
    <xslt in="/data.xml"
          out="/out.xml"
          style="${legacy.dir}/commonbuildfile.xsl">
    </xslt
  </target>

then at the end of target do an antcall to that target
    <antcall target="knownTarget">
      <param name="knownParameter1" value="1"/>
      <param name="knownParameter2" value="2"/>
    </antcall>

*gruss*
Martin
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung