ant-user mailing list archives

From "Huditsch, Roman \(LNG-VIE\)" <Roman.Hudit...@lexisnexis.at>
Subject AW: using <xmlvalidate> task with XML Schema 1.1 and Saxon
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 13:03:55 GMT
Hi Stefan,

After reading the saxon documentation I tried to use the class
com.saxonica.jaxp.SchemaFactoryImpl directly for validation purposes

<xmlvalidate failonerror="no" warn="yes" classname="com.saxonica.jaxp.SchemaFactoryImpl"
classpath="support/jars/saxonee.jar">
	<property name="xsdversion" value="1.1"/>
	<fileset dir="${in}" includes="*.xml"/>
</xmlvalidate>

Now, he is complaining about finding the saxon licence file (which is present in the classpath).
So let's see, if that leads to a success...

As far as I understood the documentation saxon uses JAXP.

Thanks,
Roman

Mag. (FH) Roman Huditsch
 Teamleader XSLT-Development