ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: using <xmlvalidate> task with XML Schema 1.1 and Saxon
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 12:13:55 GMT
On 2010-05-06, Huditsch, Roman (LNG-VIE) <> wrote:

> Hi Stefan,

> Sorry, I forgot to include the ant output from the command line :(

> H:\Projekte\Stylesheets\LND\ZeitschriftenProduktion\build.xml:713: Could not start xml

Well, I don't know enough about saxon to be sure.  If
com.saxonica.Validate is indeed no implementation of one of the JAXP
parser types then the task cannot use them - it is built around JAXP's

If it is and Ant fails to recognize it, it may be a classloader issue.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message