ant-user mailing list archives

From miranda raul <miranda.r...@ucd.ie>
Subject ANT for dummies
Date Sat, 29 May 2010 02:41:28 GMT
Hi,
First of all, I have to say that I am a not versed in computers. I need to install and run
a program called NESTEDMICA that requires ANT. The problem is... How in heaven can I install
ANT?  Just to get you an idea where my difficulties started, I couldn't set the environmental
variables JAVA_HOME and ANT_HOME as required in the "Installing ANT" section of the manual. Hopefully,
someone is able and willing to sit for a good while and write a detailed procedure to get
this done.
Thank you very much for your help.
Raul

Raul Miranda, PhD
Postdoctoral Research
Ardmore House
School of Biomolecular and Biomedical Science.
University College Dublin
Belfield, Dublin 4
Ireland
Tel: +35317161625