ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chakravarthy, Srikanth" <Srikanth.Chakravar...@misys.com>
Subject RE: Ant For task
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 11:01:02 GMT
Hi Pooja,

Adding the ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar lib along with the other Ant runtime
libraries would help.

Regards,
Srikanth
-----Original Message-----
From: Pooja Ganapathi [mailto:pooja.ganapathi@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 4:15 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Ant For task

Hi,

I am trying to use the for task in my ant script but not able to.
initially i thought having --> <taskdef resource=
"net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties"/> is well enough for using it.
But
it doesn't looked os.

After search, i tried to use the below format
<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml"/>.

However, it is giving me the below error message:

"taskdef class "ignore"/> cannot be found"

I am not sure how to play with this. I also tried the below one:

taskdef
     name="for"
     classname="net.sf.antcontrib.logic.ForTask"
     onerror="ignore">
    <classpath>
      <pathelement location=".../ant-contrib.jar"/>
    </classpath>
  </taskdef>

But again, it failed to recognise the onerror atrribute.

Could some one please tell me the correct way to use the for task in
ant?

Thanks,
Pooja

"Misys" is the trade name for Misys plc (registered in England and Wales). Registration Number:
01360027. Registered office: One Kingdom Street, London W2 6BL, United Kingdom. For a list
of Misys group operating companies please go to http://www.misys.com/corp/About_Us/misys_operating_companies.html.
This email and any attachments have been scanned for known viruses using multiple scanners.
This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be privileged and/or confidential.
If you are not the named recipient of this email please notify us immediately and do not copy
it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. This email does
not constitute the commencement of legal relations between you and Misys plc. Please refer
to the executed contract between you and the relevant member of the Misys group for the identity
of the contracting party with which you are dealing.