ant-user mailing list archives

From Pooja Ganapathi <pooja.ganapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Ant For task
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 10:45:08 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to use the for task in my ant script but not able to.
initially i thought having --> <taskdef resource=
"net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties"/> is well enough for using it. But
it doesn't looked os.

After search, i tried to use the below format
<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml"/>.

However, it is giving me the below error message:

"taskdef class "ignore"/> cannot be found"

I am not sure how to play with this. I also tried the below one:

taskdef
     name="for"
     classname="net.sf.antcontrib.logic.ForTask"
     onerror="ignore">
    <classpath>
      <pathelement location=".../ant-contrib.jar"/>
    </classpath>
  </taskdef>

But again, it failed to recognise the onerror atrribute.

Could some one please tell me the correct way to use the for task in ant?

Thanks,
Pooja