ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: How to put all jars in a path variable (minus some exclusions) into WEB-INF/lib?
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 16:22:08 GMT
Hello David,

you can create a path from your build.classpath variable.

I think with the copy task and the resource collections framework you can achieve what you
want

this snippet (untested) would copy all jars in build.classpath to WEB-INF/lib. You can easily
add some code to exclude other specific jars from the copy, by nesting <rsel:name inside
<rsel:and and adding other conditions.

<project rsel="antlib:org.apache.tools.ant.types.resources.selectors">
<copy todir="WEB-INF/lib">
  <restrict>
    <path>
       <pathelement path="${build.classpath}"/>
    </path>
    <rsel:name name="*.jar"/>
    <flattenmapper/>
  </restrict>