ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject Ant 1.7.1, Xalan and Java 1.6.0_17
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 12:48:07 GMT
Hello,

I found out that the xalanimpl shipped with Ant1.7.1 is probably
incompatible to Java1.6.0_17, because

Java1.6 is shipped with a different xalan version

When I run Ant together with Java 1,6.0_17 I get a certain error

When I remove xalanimpl in the ANT lib dir I don't get this error

When I run this with Java1.5.0_16 I do not get this error

So either the shipped xalan is buggy or incompatible or both.

Is there already a common solution to solve this issue?

I ask because I have a lot of builds. Some use Java 1.5 and some Java
1.6.

Regards Juergen