ant-user mailing list archives

From David Weintraub <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding Optional Jars in an Ant build
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 17:18:00 GMT
Now that I have an Ant installation that has the ant-jsch.jar file in
it, I'm able to run the <scp> task. However, in order to do that, I
have to run it as "ant -lib antlib" instead of just "ant".

With the AntContrib tasks, I can define a directory "antlib" in my
project, and then add it in with the <typedef> task. If I simply use
the AntContrib stuff, I don't have to use the "ant -lib antlib"
parameter. I'd like to do the same thing with the "scp" task.

BTW, I know I could also put the needed jars in $ANT_HOME/lib or
$HOME/.ant, but I want a way to do this by simply checking out the
project and have the project have the needed jarfiles.

--
David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com