ant-user mailing list archives

From David Weintraub <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PropertyRegex help
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 03:04:15 GMT
You need to learn about Regular Expressions and how they work.

Try regexp="dev-(.*)" instead of regexp="dev-*"

Note that I'm using "period asterisk" and not just an asterisk. An asterisk
means zero or more of the previous "character" and period means any
character". Combined, that means any string of any length (even zero in
length).

The parentheses mark the area you want to select. Since it is the first pair
of parentheses, it's "\1".

Here's a document I created to explain regular expressions: <
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/433257/Regular_Expressions.doc>