ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric Fetzer <elstonk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Calling CYGWIN from ANT via EXEC
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:34:12 GMT
Thanks Martin!  If I had my choice I'd be running all of my builds from unix.  All of it is
deployed to unix.  Unfortunately we're using this obtuse application called Versata that not
only forces us to build in winders, but it doesn't support win2k3, only xp.  I don't think
it would survive cygwin...