ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rick Genter" <rgen...@silverlink.com>
Subject RE: filelist to support selections as per the fileset
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 13:55:07 GMT

Wildcards don't make sense for <filelist>. <filelist> works on names of
files that *may*not*exist*. How do you apply a wildcard to generate the
name of a file that doesn't exist?

You are asking for a different mechanism. It sounds like you want
something like an <orderedfileset>. I encourage the ANT developers to
not corrupt <filelist> to try and do things it wasn't designed for.
--
Rick Genter
Principal Software Engineer