ant-user mailing list archives

From Andy2008 <hoangt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: where to download the latest ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 23:40:53 GMT

I did download that zip file and as I mentioned in my post, the issue is
there's no for loop in the antcontrib.properties.  Below is what it has

# Logic tasks
if=net.sf.antcontrib.logic.IfTask
foreach=net.sf.antcontrib.logic.ForEach
throw=net.sf.antcontrib.logic.Throw
trycatch=net.sf.antcontrib.logic.TryCatchTask
switch=net.sf.antcontrib.logic.Switch
outofdate=net.sf.antcontrib.logic.OutOfDate
runtarget=net.sf.antcontrib.logic.RunTargetTask
timestampselector=net.sf.antcontrib.logic.TimestampSelector
antcallback=net.sf.antcontrib.logic.AntCallBack
antfetch=net.sf.antcontrib.logic.AntFetch
assert=net.sf.antcontrib.logic.Assert
relentless=net.sf.antcontrib.logic.Relentless

as you can see, there's no for loop.  I had to modify this file and added
the for loop in.  it's working now. I guess someone forgot to add the for
loop entry when packaging the jar file.