ant-user mailing list archives

From Andy2008 <hoangt...@yahoo.com>
Subject where to download the latest ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 22:12:16 GMT

I downloaded it from the below link

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ant-contrib/files/

but the antcontrib.properties file does not have the for task in it.  that's
why i got error while trying to excute the for loop.  In my script I have

<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties"
classpathref="lib.classpath"/>

  <target name="fortest">
    <for list="1,2,3,4,5" param="i">
		<sequential>
			<echo>@{i}</echo>
		</sequential>
	</for>
  </target>

but I got the below error

Problem: failed to create task or type for
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.

Do you know where I can download the latest ant-contrib version of the jar
file?