ant-user mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <Nagendra.R...@tejasoft.com>
Subject Re: default directory for directory attribute tasks
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:44:55 GMT

>only possible if we have something meaningful (ant.file.SOME_GUID
>wouldn't help anybody) and thus need the build file writer's help via
><project>'s name attribute.

This is very informative Stefan. Based on the read only nature, if the
project name does not exist, can the file name be considered as project name
(excluding the extension etc).

Also, are there any plans of introducing special properties like the 'this'
in future. I understand ant design and its readonlyness. However, may be
introducing read write in some form would have some more better usage. Just
a thought to get more forum inputs.

Regards,
Nagendra