ant-user mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <Nagendra.R...@tejasoft.com>
Subject RE: filelist to support selections as per the fileset
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 14:05:28 GMT

Hi Rick,

May be the name could be <orderedfileset>

but in the java world the one with order is called list and without order is
called set.

filelist is a list of files which maintains the order. However how this list
is filled could be either explicit way as it happens now or by way scanning
though provided patterns.

I not sure, why you see this differently.

> files	The list of file names. This is a list of file name separated by
> whitespace, or by commas.

support for patterns in files attribute makes a perfect sense to me.

Regards,
Nagendra