ant-user mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <Nagendra.R...@tejasoft.com>
Subject Re: default directory for directory attribute tasks
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 13:59:01 GMT

Stefan,

> If you really want the directory that contains the build file
Yes, I am looking for a way to reference dir that contains the build file.
this location is different than basedir.

In my case, the project does not have any name, hence as generic approach of
referring to this file would help a lot..

similar lines to 'this ' used in java.

Pl. look at my need which does not just confine to <import>

Regards,
Raja Nagendra Kumar,
C.T.O
www.tejasoft.com