ant-user mailing list archives

From Pooja Ganapathi <pooja.ganapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Using anteater in ant
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 09:46:06 GMT

HI,

I am using anteater testing tool in my ant build, to test few URLS as smoke
test.
So am using the <httprequest>, <match>,<responsecode>, to validate my URLS.
I am trying to capture the result of this testinng with assign attribute as
in match,which i could use later with <if> condition. The anteater manual
page (test tasks) decribes the same,
However, when i try to use the same in my build file, it errs out. below is
the code snippet.

<httprequest>
 <match>
  <regexp assign ="var">${var1}</regexp>
</match>
<if>
<isset property="var"/>
<then>
<do somethin>
</then>
</if>
</httprequest>

The same code example as been given in the manuals too. however, when ran it
gave the below error.
"The <httpRequest> task doesn't support the nested "if" element."

Any help please?

Regards,
Pooja