ant-user mailing list archives

From David Weintraub <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clover - Ant integration
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 20:48:03 GMT
There are Ant tasks for Clover. I've never used the tool, so I can't
say too much. However, if it is like a lot of the coverage tools, it's
pretty simple.

1). Instal Clover, so Ant has access to it and configure a task in
your build.xml to run Clover.

2). When you run the Clover task, it'll produce some XML files with
the results. Note the location.

3). Install the Clover plugin into your Hudson instance.

4). Update the Hudson job for the project that's using Clover. You'll
need to add the "clover" target. Under the Post-Build section in the
Hudson job, you'll see a checkbox whether to run the Clover reports.
Click the checkbox, and that will expose some fields. They probably
want the location of the Clover reports.

That's probably all there is to it. We use Corbertura and the hardest
part was getting the tool to produce the reports. Once that was done,
configuring Hudson to display the reports was easy.

--
David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com