ant-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject RE: delete task question
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:09:26 GMT

From: Shawn Castrianni [mailto:Shawn.Castrianni@halliburton.com]
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 10:48 AM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: delete task question

My code is:

      <delete includeemptydirs="true">
         <fileset dir="dependencies">
            <exclude name="src/**"/>
         </fileset>
      </delete>

In this example, I do NOT have a "src" subdirectory so the exclude should do nothing.  The
first time I run it, everything is deleted UNDER dependencies except for a few empty directories.
 If I run a second time, then some more of those empty directories are deleted.  If I continue
to run it again and again, eventually all empty directories are deleted including the dependencies
top level directory itself.

How do I get everything to delete the first time?

---
Shawn Castrianni