ant-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject Detect command line properties
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 16:28:40 GMT
Is there a way to tell the difference between ant properties specified by the user on the command
line versus those that come from property files are or hardcoded in the build.xml?  I have
an ant build that execs to another ant build (I use exec instead of <ant> or other similar
tasks because I have special setup in my custom bat/sh scripts that invoke ant) and I would
like the command line properties specified by the user to be forwarded to the child ant build
that I exec.  If I can detect them, then I can modify my exec command line to include them.

---
Shawn Castrianni

and delete all copies of this message.