ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rainer Noack" <rai...@noacks.net>
Subject AW: Classloading with ANT in taskdefed tasks
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:52:42 GMT
Take a look at the <classloaderreport> task in
http://enitsys.sourceforge.net/ant-classloadertask/

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Knuplesch, Juergen [mailto:Juergen.Knuplesch@icongmbh.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 30. März 2010 16:19
An: Ant Users List
Betreff: Classloading with ANT in taskdefed tasks

Hello,

I am working on the classloading issues (ANT 1.7.1). Is there any
documentation?
(still the same challenge as in my first mail, but now I studied a lot more)

I want to know in what sequence (or how I can manipulate the sequence) the
classloading happens,
if I define a task using taskdef and adding a classpath inside the taskdef.

What I understand so far is:

There are different classloaders and classpaths in ANT.
One is called the coreloader (part of the class Project)
Then there are references. My classpath from the taskdef is stored in
references. This is a classpath and not a classloader.

My guess is:

Classes are loaded in the following sequence
1.using the classpath of ANT
2.using the classpath given in the taskdef.

So, if a class exists in both, the class from the ANT/lib is loaded.

Is this true?
How can I manipulate the classloading sequence?

Greetings Juergen

--
Jürgen