ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: AW: http request handling
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 05:17:54 GMT
> you can use <waitfor> to block for data; getting the values
> in depends
> on the format. Me, I have servlets that push out .properties files
>
> <waitfor maxwait="3" maxwaitunit="minute" checkevery="500">
>          <http url="http://localhost/myapp/index.html"/>
> </waitfor>

Ok, so you are not reading the http request 'directly' ...
- start the http server: <java classname="StartClass">
- wait for him until he is running: <waitfor><http>
  -- the http server is running an application (servlet) which
     creates a properties file from the request
- maybe wait until the properties file is available:
<waitfor><available>
- read the properties file: <property file>
- shut down the http server: <java classname="StopClass">

Jan