ant-user mailing list archives

From jhoomshar...@netscape.net
Subject p4edit does not assign files to newly created changelist
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:49:03 GMT

Is there a way that I can avoid this problem with Perforce task

can't change from change 84623 - use 'reopen'

Now how this issue comes

I already create a p.change in one of the target and assigned files to this newly created
changelist now I want to create another p.change in next target and assign files to this newly
created changelist but when I try to do this I get the error:

can't change from change 84623 - use 'reopen'
can't change from change 84623 - use 'reopen'
can't change from change 84623 - use 'reopen'

Although next target creates new changelist but p4edit is unable to assign the files to newly
created changelist (84624) hence files does not get open for edit.

Can anyone give me solution on this or any workaround or this is how p4edit is being expected
to behave or need to create a enhancement in perforce task at ANT's bug tracking system.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.