ant-user mailing list archives

Subject How I can use p4.change in exec task
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 07:42:16 GMT

Hi All,
I am stuck to one of the simple issue, I want to use P4Change of Perforce task in  one of
my exec task the way I am able to use it in P4Edit

Same way I want to use it in one of my create-review target under exec task like this:

<target name="create-review">
     <exec executable="ccollab">
            <arg value="addchangelist"/>
   <arg value="new"/>
   <arg value="${p4.change}"/>

but when I use the way as shown above value of "p4.change" is not getting assigned it remains
as "p4.change"

[exec] Loading information for changelist `${p4.change}`

the value of p4.change should became numeric "12345"

[exec] Loading information for changelist `12345`

Can anyone help me in this regard.