ant-user mailing list archives

From jhoomshar...@netscape.net
Subject Re: Perforce Tasks P4Integrate fails for "nocopytargetfiles"
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 13:11:29 GMT

HI,
I tried building ant source after making chnages but build is failing for me, I think I need
to download lots of other dependencies as mentioned on this page:
http://ant.apache.org/manual/install.html#librarydependencies

To which I don't think I will be bale to it immidetaly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Antoine Levy Lambert <antoine@gmx.de>
To: Ant Users List <user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Thu, Mar 25, 2010 11:26 pm
Subject: Re: Perforce Tasks P4Integrate fails for "nocopytargetfiles"

Hi,

can you check the line 304 of p4integrate.java

it reads

  P4CmdOpts = P4CmdOpts + "-v";
I guess it should be

  P4CmdOpts = P4CmdOpts + " -v";

with a space before the " -v".

If you are able to rebuild ant from source, could you try this and see whether this addresses
your concern ?

Regards,

Antoine

jhoomsharabi@netscape.net wrote:
> Thanks for quick reply, but when I use >
> nocopynewtargetfiles="true"
>
> I am getting the following error:
>
> error: Usage: integrate [ -c changelist# -d -D<flag> -f -h -i -o -n -r -s from
-t
> ] [ -b branch to... | from to ]
> error: Invalid option: --v.
>
> Any idea what going wrong with my target.

and not "nocopytargetfiles". This is a bug in the documentation of the p4integrate task. >
> Regards, > Antoine > > jhoomsharabi@netscape.net wrote: > >> Hi All,
>> I am trying to use “P4Integrate” task in ant from Perforce task, so I am using
“nocopytargetfiles” attribute in this task like this: >> >>> <target
name="inte-new"> >>> >> <p4integrate >> fromfile="//depot/projects/projectfoo/main/src/..."
>> tofile="//depot/projects/projectfoo/release/src/..." >> enablebaselessmerges="true"
>> nocopytargetfiles="true"/> >> </target> >> >>> But
when I execute this “inte-new” target I am getting following error: >>> p4integrate
doesn't support the "nocopytargetfiles" attribute >>> Can anyone help me out in this
regard, does I am doing anything wrong in making call to this attribute? >>> >>
I will be thankful to you. >>