ant-user mailing list archives

From jhoomshar...@netscape.net
Subject Perforce Tasks P4Integrate fails for "nocopytargetfiles"
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:54:59 GMT

Hi All,
I am trying to use “P4Integrate” task in ant from Perforce task, so I am using “nocopytargetfiles”
attribute in this task like this:

<target name="inte-new">
                    <p4integrate
         fromfile="//depot/projects/projectfoo/main/src/..."
         tofile="//depot/projects/projectfoo/release/src/..."
                                 enablebaselessmerges="true"
                                 nocopytargetfiles="true"/>
</target>

But when I execute this “inte-new” target I am getting following error:

p4integrate doesn't support the "nocopytargetfiles" attribute

Can anyone help me out in this regard, does I am doing anything wrong in making call to this
attribute?
I will be thankful to you.