ant-user mailing list archives

From Robert Anderson <riz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ssh exectuion failure from build task in
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 22:37:52 GMT
This is probably not an ant issue. When you sshexec something on the remote
host, the environment is not setup the same as if you are logged in. Your
.profile is not sourced and your PATH and other variable can be different.
To troubleshoot this, I suggest running the command outside of ant like
this...

ssh user@host 'command'

You will probably get the same error. You'll probably need to source your
.profile...

ssh user@host '. .profile ; command'

Once you get it working outside of Ant, then put the working command into
your ant build file.

-Rob Anderson