ant-user mailing list archives

From "Maurer Philipp" <philipp.mau...@rheinmetall-ad.com>
Subject AW: AW: Ant Environment
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 14:27:29 GMT
Thanks,

Sure, I could use setx, but this changes the environment variable on my maschine i.e. in every
new shell I open, but not the current one. I guess that is not even possible using a normal
e.g. C++ program.

Philipp

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Antoine Levy Lambert [mailto:antoine@gmx.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. März 2010 14:09
An: Ant Users List
Betreff: Re: AW: Ant Environment

Agreed with Jan. If you want to modify permanently the environment
variables of Windows machines, one of the tools you
can use is VBS. I think you will find articles about which API calls to
use to do this in VBS.
Ant can kick off a VBS script if you do
<exec executable="wscript.exe">
         <arg value="full path to vbs file"/>