ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Stewart" <MStew...@mgtplc.com>
Subject Re: AW: Rename a dir
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 15:59:13 GMT

Von: St. Denis, David [mailto:david.stdenis@siemens.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 26. März 2010 15:26
An: Ant Users List
Betreff: RE: Rename a dir

  </move>

-----Original Message-----
From: Knuplesch, Juergen [mailto:Juergen.Knuplesch@icongmbh.de]
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 2:04 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: AW: Rename a dir

Thanks Antoine,

The ANT docu says:

Since Ant 1.6.3, the file attribute may be used to move (rename) an
entire directory. If tofile denotes an existing file, or there is a
directory by the same name in todir, the action will fail.

So my code seems to be correct.

I think todir will move the first dir inside the second dir and this is
not a rename.

So the question remains: How to rename a dir with ANT 1.7.1 and Windows
XP?

Does anyone know?
Maybe I have a look in the code....

Greetings Juergen

--
Jürgen Knuplesch                    www.icongmbh.de
icon Systemhaus GmbH                Tel. +49 711 806098-275

Geschäftsführer: Uwe Seltmann
HRB Stuttgart 17655
USt-IdNr.: DE 811944121