ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Perforce Tasks P4Integrate fails for "nocopytargetfiles"
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:56:52 GMT
Hi,

can you check the line 304 of p4integrate.java

it reads

            P4CmdOpts = P4CmdOpts + "-v";
I guess it should be

            P4CmdOpts = P4CmdOpts + " -v";

with a space before the " -v".

If you are able to rebuild ant from source, could you try this and see
whether this addresses your concern ?

Regards,

Antoine

jhoomsharabi@netscape.net wrote:
> Thanks for quick reply, but when I use
>
> nocopynewtargetfiles="true"
>
> I am getting the following error:
>
> error: Usage: integrate [ -c changelist# -d -D<flag> -f -h -i -o -n -r -s from
-t
>  ] [ -b branch to... | from to ]
> error: Invalid option: --v.
>
> Any idea what going wrong with my target.

This is a bug in the documentation of the p4integrate task.

> Regards,
> Antoine
>
> jhoomsharabi@netscape.net wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>> I am trying to use “P4Integrate” task in ant from Perforce task, so I am using
“nocopytargetfiles” attribute in this task like this: