ant-user mailing list archives

From Robert Kirkpatrick <rob...@eridan.net>
Subject Re: http request handling
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:11:29 GMT
"forks a new execution of Ant with the posted values provided as command line properties?"
is exactly what I want to avoid and what I expected the jetty-plugin to provide within ant.

"Deploy a webapp to jetty that has Ant embedded inside it" is interesting but how should one
do that?
I see Jetty as embedded in ant, not the other way around!

Thanks for your time and understanding!