ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: AW: Ant Environment
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:08:45 GMT
Agreed with Jan. If you want to modify permanently the environment
variables of Windows machines, one of the tools you
can use is VBS. I think you will find articles about which API calls to
use to do this in VBS.
Ant can kick off a VBS script if you do
<exec executable="wscript.exe">
         <arg value="full path to vbs file"/>