ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: ant+soap+ssl
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 01:01:48 GMT
Hello Gilbert,

Does IBM not provide a JMX java api for DataPower ? I have never used
DataPower, but I have created ant tasks wrapping around the JMX APIs of
WebSphere (to do tasks like deploying a ear file or restarting servers
or clusters).

It could be similar. What I did is only working in an IBM JVM though,
and the classpath setup is special (you have to load all the IBM
libraries that you use and your custom ant task on the system
classloader or something like that when you use SSL to connect).

Regards,

Antoine