ant-user mailing list archives

From Dimitris Mouchritsas <dimitris.mouchrit...@eurodyn.com>
Subject Create jar file inside ear task
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 11:23:42 GMT
Hi all,
I'd like your help with the following problem:
A J2EE project I'm working on does not package the application into an
ear file, but rather copies some directories and files directly to
JBoss' deploy directory.

I've created a dist target which will package these directories into an
ear. In this target I'm using the ear task to create my ear, currently
like this:

         <ear destfile="${dist.dir}/${app-ear.name}"
              appxml="${setup.dir}/application.xml">
              <mappedresources>
                 <fileset dir="${lib.dir}/runtime" />
                 <globmapper from="*.jar" to="lib/*.jar" />
             </mappedresources>
         </ear>

The ejb-jar directory is exploded in the build directory. Is there a
task I can use inside the ear task to tell it: take this directory, zip
it as app-ejb.jar and put it inside the ear?

Thanks