ant-user mailing list archives

From Christian Beil <christian.b...@web.de>
Subject Re: The new archives task
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 18:32:57 GMT
Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your answer.
I was really hoping that there was finally a solution, but it doesn't
seem to work.

Using excludes or includes inside the fileset

<jar jarfile="${jar.file}">
<fileset dir="${classes.dir}"/>
     <archives>
       <zips>
         <fileset dir="${lib.dir}">
           <exclude .../>
         </fileset>
       </zips>
     </archives>
<manifest>
</manifest>
</jar>

only filters the jar files in the ${lib.dir}, but not the files in the
jar files.
So if I have the following jars and content
    a.jar
       a1.class
       a2.class
    b.jar
       b1.class
       b2.class
and exclude name="a2.class", this filters nothing because the filter is
applied to a.jar, b.jar.
I could exclude name="a.jar" and have the whole a.jar excluded from the
output.
But I would like to only exclude a2.class.
I tried to put the exclude as sub-task of archives, but archives only
supports zips and tars as sub-tasks.

Like before, your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Christian