ant-user mailing list archives

From achhayya <achha...@gmail.com>
Subject facing the issue while creating ejb jar file
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 15:14:35 GMT

I am facing the issue while creating ejb jar file. I tried with ejb jar ant
task, but it is only compiling and packaging the ejb related class files.

<ejbjar srcdir="${searchServiceIRAMS.build.dir}/classes"
descriptordir="${searchServiceIRAMS.src.dir}/META-INF"
destdir="${searchServiceIRAMS.dist.dir}">
          <include name="**/ejb-jar.xml"/>
       <include name="${searchServiceIRAMS.build.dir}/classes"/>
  </ejbjar>

For instance, One application is having 5 java files and one ejb java file.
Ejbjar ant task is only packaging the ejb java file into jar file. How to
package other .class files into ejbjar file?

Attached build xml is the one we have created.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27744828/searchServiceIRAMSbuild.xml
searchServiceIRAMSbuild.xml :-((