ant-user mailing list archives

From Bill Moran <wmo...@collaborativefusion.com>
Subject Re: Need help viewing output from failed ant/junit tests
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 16:36:16 GMT

> Ah, good suggestion Stefan. That makes sense.
>
> I personally have had no issues capturing STDOUT, but I use the xml
> formatter to generate JUnit reports on Hudson. Also, this looks like a
> particularly nasty little problem if the test times out or runs out of stack
> in a different environment.

Coincidentally, when it runs out of stack space, I actually get a stack
trace in the output, and it shows that I've got an infinite loop in my
error handler (which I thought for sure I'd fixed ...) so overall it's
helping.

Getting there ... thanks for the help so far.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.